This has to be one of our family’s favorite meals. Super simple, super clean. And free of the Top 8 Allergens! This pasta is served cold and is an amazing Spring/Summer dish. Talk about simple ingredients… The picture below is everything you need. (except the salt and pepper)
Ingredients: (makes about 4 servings)
- Two Chicken Breasts (We exclusively use our grill to cook them)
- 1 Package of Organic Rice Pasta (Gluten free) 12oz.
- 2-4 Limes depending on your taste
- 1 Medium Organic Cucumber (This one came from our garden)
- 2 Organic Carrots
- Bunch of Cilantro (your preference on taste)
- About a Cup and a Half of Organic Corn
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Salt and Pepper season the chicken and grill. Squeeze the lime juice over the bowl of everything mixed together. (Today’s pasta actually had 1 whole lime, and 6 key limes squeezed into it as our preference) Add more salt and pepper to the pasta and toss. Again this is one of our favorite Allergy Free Meals. Free of Dairy, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Shellfish, Fish as well as Gluten Free.